Are you in need of essential baby items?
We are happy to provide families in Tracy and surrounding communities with essential baby items such as diapers, wipes and clothes.
Essential Baby Item Policy:
- Families can come in once per calendar month for diapers and wipes.
- Parent must present photo ID.
- First name and birthday will need to be provided per child receiving services. Child does not need to be present.
- Children are eligible for services from birth up until their third birthday.
- We do our best to keep a full stock of diapers and wipes, however, from time to time we run low. As long as we have the items available, we will provide them to you.
We do also have clothing and other essential baby items such as baby wash and formula. Please ask, if you need these items but please also keep in mind that we are a non-profit organization and what we have in stock is based on what we receive through donations*.
What to Expect at PRC of Tracy
When you come into our center for your essential baby items, you will be greeted by our friendly Client Advocates or other PRC staff. If this is your first time coming in, you will be asked for your photo ID and to take a picture for your confidential digital file. You will also be given a very brief "request for services" form to complete.
Even when it's a first visit, typically, our clients who are getting material assistance will be served quickly. From time to time, we do have a full lobby and we appreciate your patience. If you prefer to wait outside, we understand.
Let our staff know what size diapers you need. In most cases, you will receive a full box (quantities and brands will vary) of diapers and one package of wipes per qualifying child.
Any child qualifies for essential baby items from birth up to their third birthday.
If you are ever in need of any of our other services that we provide, please let us know.
Other services offered at PRC of Tracy:
- Pregnancy Tests
- First Trimester Ultrasound
- Pregnancy, Childbirth & Parenting Classes
- Pregnancy Options Information & Support
*While we are donor supported, we only accept new items.
Text 209-836-4415 to stop by.